Residential AC Repair
Living in sunny South Florida, the last problem you want to face is a broken air conditioning system. When you are in need of a residential AC repair in Port Saint Lucie and/or the surrounding areas you can trust that we have the skills, knowledge, and experience to handle your air conditioning issues.
How to Know you may need a residential AC Repair?
Common signs you may be having an air conditioning problem that may require a residential AC repair are:
- Electric bills extremely high
- Air conditioning stopped cooling
- Air conditioning is blowing hot air
- Water is leaking or you are having drainage issues
- Loud noises are coming from the air handler or the condenser
- Coil has frozen up or has ice on it
- You are smelling a burnt smell from the air handler or the compressor
- AC system is not turning on or off
- Thermostat is blank
You may need to call True Temp to schedule a residential AC Repair when your AC system does not seem to keep temperature in your home or you feel you are not getting the temperature cool or hot enough, we can assist in diagnosing what may be the cause of the problem. True Temp can schedule an appointment for one of our experienced technicians to visit your home or business to assess the issue, determine if you need a residential AC Repair, and get you back cooling in no time.